[hackerspaces] Webcam setups, for security and community?

Will Bradley will at heatsynclabs.org
Thu Nov 3 19:31:26 CET 2011

Sorry, I re-read his email and noticed its not actually a museum. My
bad! Props on having an Air and Space hackerspace!
Heres my amends, the script source for extracting snapshots from an IP
cam that requires a password. A hootoo brand webcam (or anything that
looks similar to it, they're all from Tenvis) is what this code is
based on. For other brands you might need to find the equivalent of
their snapshot.cgi -- Camera9 is also beta code for dealing with
motion jpeg.

http://live.heatsynclabs.org/snapshot.php.txt
See the frontend HTML at live.heatsynclabs.org