[hackerspaces] Projects for a mass spectrometer?

Agent 5 ag3nt5 at dc401.org
Wed Jun 22 15:13:34 CEST 2011

They're awesome for viewing materials structure. Learned so much working
with one in college. The difference between the picture in the book and the
real thing is significant.
Just start hosting "Spectrometer" parties and have people bring stuff to
look at. Then have a somewhat knowledgeable person talk about ti and explain
why. Now you're got yourself a very informative class. Do that until you
figure out some hard science to mess with..... Or you could ship it to The
Brain Tank. I'll find a way to afford the DHL service.  :-)

-David Johnson