[hackerspaces] Announcement: PartKeepr - Electronic Component Database

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Tue Jun 14 11:55:26 CEST 2011

Awesome, just took a look at the demo site!

I noticed the reference of 'self-healing' part stock levels in the FAQ;
however I'm wondering whether you're planning on implementing to read
specific part names from QR or barcodes? Like, if you're taking some
part, simply scanning a label on that drawer to update its stock level
would sound more easy to me than necessarily having to browse for it?

In any way, I'd suggest adding the appropriate PartKeepr links to the HS
Software wiki page, if you like:
https://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Software

Hack on,
/astera