[hackerspaces] DARPA Sponsored Hacker Space Assessment

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:10:19 CET 2011

Active Project #2 on DARPA's Wikipedia page, ArcLight. "Its goal is to
equip Aegis cruisers with a weapon system that is capable of striking
targets nearly anywhere on the globe, thereby increasing the power of
surface ships to a level comparable to that of ballistic missile-equipped
submarines."

No offense, but which Kool-Aid did you drink, Matt? Technological
superiority of our military means exactly that.