[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Mars itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:54:33 CET 2011

And like hackers... They were seen as a subculture and anarchists in some people's eyes even though I was just stoked to pop a nollie into a frontside grind... And then fall and be hurt badly.

Also all hackers are skateboarders... Didn't you see the movie 'Hackers'?

Haha... And it's fun and brings together a little community.  :)

Cheers!

sram|mars

Sent from my iPhone