[hackerspaces] h4x0roam

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:47:58 CEST 2010

At bRainSilo we're going with an open access point, connecting to an
edge firewall.  Clients have bandwidth limited access to our uplink;
or if they are members, they connect to a VPN on the firewall, which
puts them on our internal network; at which point they have full speed
access to our uplink, as well as access to internal resources.

Loki