[hackerspaces] Insurance Recommendations for a US-based space?

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:39:04 CEST 2009

For sure.  The hardest part seemed to be explaining why we have about 100
different activities going on and no apparent profit motive. :)  At the same
time, we do some work for hire and didn't want to rule out running some of
the members' small business ideas out of there.

Here is a good insurance broker out of SoCal (I believe she does out of
state carriers as well):

Worldwide Business Insurance
Sherry Kia, Agent
(714)774-0891