[hackerspaces-theory] ping

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Fri Dec 7 23:22:26 CET 2012

From: Padraic Harley <padraic at 091labs.com>
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces-theory] ping
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 17:51:59 +0000

> I'd be very interested in this as well. I'm also curious as to what
> people would count under theory?
>
> I think that quite a few of the conversations that pop up on
> 'discuss' would be better suited to here but I'd like to hear what
> ye think.

i am happy if they are discussed on discuss- because then there are
more people involved.  but for example compiling academic references
may not be so interesting for everybody on discuss, or we may end up
debating Foucault vs. Luhmann and i would imagine discuss- people to
get annoyed by that.

maxigas, kiberpunk

--

 ⬢ ⬢  |metatron
⬢   ⬢ |research

FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166