[hackerspaces-theory] ping

Dr. Glass DPM glass.dpm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:30:49 CET 2012

On the topic of research, yes.  (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=22366474)

Freeside Atlanta is a hackerspace in downtown Atlanta, GA, USA, and we have recently published a peer reviewed manuscript in the "Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery" using 3D printing for pre-operative planning.   We don't regularly publish peer reviewed publication material, but I would be happy to talk about the publication potential of hackerspace's, etc.

I've attached the article itself if you have any questions.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/erbhuirhvge2x72/3DP-JFAS.pdf

Email me (off list) if you need the document attached directly,
Nicholas Giovinco
Dr. Glass DPM - Video Podcast
www.youtube.com/DrGlassDPM
www.drglass.org