[hackerspaces-theory] Genealogy of Hackerspaces

Domantas Jackūnas domantas.jackunas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:23:22 CET 2011

We had a guest from Germany (from RaumZeitLabor) so according to him all
started from CCC (Chaos Computer Club) (definitely in Germany) or at
least it was one of the first ones. Try writing a mail to them or attend
Chaos Computer Congress. Spread your results.

Hope it'll help.
JackLeo

--
H at LT, Lithuania, Vilnius