[sudoroom] Come make ice cream at Sudo Room this Sat (1/26)!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:49:45 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow at Sudo Room, Ray the Ice Cream Man will be leading a workshop
where we make vanilla extract and vanilla ice cream (including non-dairy
ice cream :)) while learning about the fascinating history and botany of
the vanilla plant!

The event starts at 2PM and everyone will get to go home with some vanilla
extract and ice cream. There is a requested $5 donation to cover delicious
ice cream materials. We look forward to seeing you and please fwd to any
interested friends!

*Ray the Ice Cream Man* has made ice cream for Bi-Rite Creamery, iScream, &
Silbermann's. He lead the innovation lab (the infamous NOM Team) at
Fentons. His last gig was the ice cream designer for the opening of the Ice
Cream Bar in San Francisco. Ray is currently launching his own venture,
Atomic Ice Cream, and starting a motorcyle gang.

More details here:
http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Jan_26_Vanilla:_From_Bean_to_Ice_Cream