[sudoroom] Sudo Room Wiki revamp

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:27:05 CET 2013

PEOPLE!

I've worked a bunch lately on the wiki, focusing on pruning repetitive
language (while maintaining content) and creating a more intuitive article
organization. I've created a Money Portal and an Organism Portal. I love
portals and perhaps we should have more of them. You will notice italicized
notes I've left for suggested fixes. THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO DO, and I
don't want to be the wiki dictator (wiktator?)!

Please take a look and contribute what you will so we can make finding
resources easy for everyone (current and potential members alike).

>:D,
Vicky