[sudoroom] [IMPORTANT] Deprecating this list!

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Thu Jan 17 03:49:47 CET 2013

Hello all,

For those still sending mail to sudoroom at lists.hackerspaces.org, this is an
official notice that we are moving over to our own server.

There are now two mailing lists:

sudo-announce at lists.sudoroom.org (low-traffic, for event announcements and
Important Notices)

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org (high-traffic, for general discussion)

There are also a few sub-lists for particular Sudo Room working groups,
such as:

artmurmur at lists.sudoroom.org

kopimism at lists.sudoroom.org

You can join or leave any list here: http://lists.sudoroom.org
There you can also configure your settings, such as enabling Digest Mode.

A tip for those overwhelmed by their inboxes: It's fairly easy to set up
mail filters, so that mail from particular lists gets automatically
archived in a separate folder. Here's a great how-to on setting up filters
in Gmail: http://mashable.com/2012/06/22/gmail-filters/

Cheers!
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net