[sudoroom] Fwd: [spaghettinight] Gathering of East Bay Housing Co-ops, Feb 2, 2013!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:14:48 CET 2013

Relevant to sudo room interests.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alfred Twu <firstcultural at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Subject: [spaghettinight] Gathering of East Bay Housing Co-ops, Feb 2, 2013!
To: spaghettinight at tentacle.net, Lothlorien Elves Gossip List <
lothelves at googlegroups.com>

From: Bay Area Community Land Trust <info at bayareaclt.org>

 *Dear Housing co-op members,*

On February 2, 2013 will be the *Sixth *Gathering of East Bay Housing
Co-ops from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.
This Gathering will *include*:
** Clothing and book swap (good quality only, surplus to go to a
shelter/Goodwill)
* Join an optional discussion about the unique strengths of different forms
of cooperative living: compare and contrast the pros and cons of Limited
Equity Housing Cooperatives, Cohousing communities, and collective or
communal houses*
* *
** Bring the names of Coop-friendly contractors - to post on the Coop
Friendly Contractors page of the coop network website **
http://coopnetwork.net/home
* Play a game of Coopoly (the co-op board game)
*
** We'll provide a big pot of Soup, and you'll bring potluck side dishes.*
 Here are the details:
What:  Gathering of East Bay Housing Co-ops.
Why:  To socialize, to share information and experiences, and have fun!
 When:  Saturday, February 2, 2013, *3 - 6 pm*
Where:  In Berkeley. Please RSVP and we'll send the address.
 Bring:  Your favorite side dish, dessert or beverage to share. Plus good
quality clothes, books & DVDs.
  Please RSVP—email to info at bayareaclt.org; or call 510-545-3258.

--
~~~  ~~~