[sudoroom] sudo radio update

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:08:53 CET 2013

hi everyone,

the sudo radio room is now ready to begin basic audio production.

we have a workstation set up (running ubuntu) with the following software:
audacity (audio editing), ardour (recording and editing), mixxx (dj
software), rhythmbox (basic media player). there is a blue icicle mic
connected to the computer.

next step:
- configure livestream on the new workstation

of the folks who have experience setting up livestreams, would anyone be
available to help with this sometime this week? i am available evenings and
weekends and would love to learn how to do this.

if you are interested in learning audio production, feel free to come and
work on the workstation at any time. we are also planning to have an "intro
to audio production" Today I
Learned<http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned>session in february.

as always, the project page is here: http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Sudoradio

- marina