[sudoroom] New message from Styrofoam Sanchez (alcohol)

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:30:55 CET 2013

I think you make a good point about Sudo Room not being easy to get to if
you don't know it exists. This event being a concert is unique though in
that it will surely drive up foot traffic, and the feet in that foot
traffic will largely be defined by where on the spectrum between public and
private the band markets the event. So this is also a conversation to have
with the band. And regardless of what we prefer, what do they prefer?

I also want to clarify that I'm not calling for the event to be a dry one.
My concern lies in enabling and concentrating further alcohol consumption
than what will assuredly be taking place regardless.