[sudoroom] New message from Styrofoam Sanchez (alcohol)

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:02:21 CET 2013

Hello! I'm curious as to how people feel about our providing alcohol at Art
Murmur. I'm bringing the question up because I would be concerned about
security and attracting people interested more in the booze than the space
and community. I realize that Art Murmur is a slosh-inclusive event, but
alcohol consumption and any ills that may arise out of it will concentrate
in places in which consumption is enabled.

I'm out of town for a bit longer. This is a conversation I could bring up
during the 1/16 meeting.