[sudoroom] hello; thoughts on access

Adam Stiles adam.d.stiles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:52:01 CET 2013

*Hey all -- great getting to meet some of you for the first time last
night. I'm planning to be more involved -- your thorough discussion of
conflict resolution didn't scare me; on the contrary! Lots of
level-headedness and respect on display, which bodes well for the future.

I wanted to share some more thoughts on access and sudoroom's rent-paying
strategy. Before I do, is this conversation already documented somewhere
online, so I know better where people and things are at?*

Also, the new Access <http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Access> page doesn't seem to
be accessible from the Main <http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Main_Page> page.

Adam

--