[sudoroom] starting the year off well

Leonid Kozhukh len at ligertail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:56:57 CET 2013

this is coming from someone involved in these kinds of purchases and bd
relationships. quick sanity check: done well, would this be used by normal
people to create their own stories?

id argue people would use it if prompted to make a video profile that
represents themselves, for instance - connecting google+ to youtube better.
if you can create a few quality examples, then you know the tool is useful.

makes sense?

--
len

founder, ligertail