[sudoroom] Proposal to rent biohack room and fishbowl

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:46:35 CEST 2012

Hi Marina,

I could help you set-up a very nice recording area, and could help procure
some basic gear, and rent other gear, and I think we could cart things back
and forth depending on that need.  It also fits the requirement of
"quiet-time," so we could have that designation for certain times, like
programming and video work, or something.   Given that, the other basic
requirements would be this:

   1. Somewhere we can be quiet during certain times
   2. A quiet space or one  that is capable of handling some basic rigging
   with sound blankets
   3. An  8x8 area

Beyond that, I will be very welcoming to anyone who wants to do multi-media
work, and will try my best to set up a gear fund, or lend out my personal
gear at a small fee for group members.

Anyone else should let me know, because it will help with planning, and my
decision making process.

Thanks in advance,

Rusty