[sudoroom] school factory and sudoroom

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:31:21 CEST 2012

Hey sudoroom,

We just had a lolspace meeting last night with James from
http://schoolfactory.org/ .  They are running a project called Space
Federation http://schoolfactory.org/spacefed , where they are acting as
fiscal sponsors for a number of hackspaces - namely hacker moms, the bagdad
space, and now hopefully lolspace.  I told James about sudoroom, and it may
be something we want to look into.

Basically, the federation model they are doing is to provide financial and
management consulting for DIY spaces. LOLspace is partnering with them for
fiscal sponsorship - they will take care of all taxes and financial
paperwork in exchange for 10% of our online receipts.  They have some other
federative stuff they are doing as well which seemed interesting.

Let me know if you want me to schedule something,
Praveen