[sudoroom] Nerd Nite East Bay Speaker Recruitment

Rick Karnesky karnesky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:54:39 CEST 2012

It has been a couple months since I was last able to make it to a
meeting, but I wanted to unabashedly grovel on the list for speakers.
We had a November 27th cancellation (our launch event this Sunday and
our December event have come together quite smoothly, but Thanksgiving
is difficult to plan around.)  Everyone I've talked to at sudoroom has a
lot of interesting things up their sleeves & I'd imagine that some of
that could be turned into a 20 minute talk in exchange for free booze
and admission into future Nerd Nite events.  Please feel free to contact
me off-list if you'd like to give a talk in November or in 2013.

--Rick
http://eastbay.nerdnite.com/