[sudoroom] Update on space @ 2141 Broadway

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:16:58 CEST 2012

jenny you are awesome!

for everyone's reference, the sheet for people to contact about the 27th is
here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmrUsz7z5DodFhzN2FnS0haek1wU1BNY0FoVEpva0E#gid=0feel
free to share this page with the people you are contacting so that
they can add their info ahead of the 27th.

i've added contact info for fixit clinic folks.

if you know of other groups who may be interested, even if they are not
actively looking for a space, but you get the feeling that if they see a
space their eyes will light up with possibility, add them to the list!

- marina