[sudoroom] Cryptoparty this Sunday (Oct 14)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:31:42 CEST 2012

yes, we should post on the sudoroom blog and facebook! we can use the text
from the eventbrite, but if anyone has additional text that would be
appropriate for the blog, please send! (i apologize, but i don't think i
have permissions to set up new users with posting privileges on the
sudoroom blog - jenny will be able to help with this!)

also, is there a schedule or just the list of talks?

marina