[sudoroom] Equipment List

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:22:35 CEST 2012

Much obliged Robbie,

Ace Monster Toys indeed has been really helpful already with sudoers using
various equipment they currently have!

On the other hand, there can always be more. One thing I'm adding to the
list is a Bicycle Repair Station. Also, I'm really excited to read all the
things that the Web Lab (Biology) folks suggest that we put together!

// Matt