[sudoroom] Fwd: Your new mailing list: sudospaces

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Thu Oct 4 05:54:58 CEST 2012

Howdy folks,

Jenny and I just set up this mailing list.  If you want to receive links to possible leads on a space, please subscribe.  If you come across good leads on space, please forward them to the sudospaces list.

Below is an excerpt from the site, which we should take another look at too:

Minimum Requirements------------------------------------------------------------------
BART is close by
Disability / wheelchair access
Vehicle parking (motor and human-powered) is possible.
Bathroom
Sink (at least one, but preferably outside of bathroom)
Late access (preferably 24 hour)
Ability to make some noise (at least event noise)
Internet
Electricity
Security and privacy
e.g. not a hallway or shared access with other tenants we don't know.
Landlord must either support the idea or be agnostic to it--not against.

Flexible Agilities-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Things we are flexible about--that put us at an advantage to landlords:
Can deal with no heat/air (Is this an agility? Actually, heat is pretty important, we should be able to be comfortable and invite guests who can be reasonably comfortable at our events).
Carpet or flooring not important
Can live without amenities or luxuries.
Windows are nice, but open to non-windowed spaces.
Little to no build-out necessary for initial space.
Can move in very soon.

Amenities and other bonuses--a "wish list" if you will:
Roof access
Vehicle parking (motor and human-powered) is readily available and secure or private.
BART is extremely close.
Landlord loves us.
Combined residential zoning / accommodation.

Ok so here we go..

Cheers,
Hol