[sudoroom] Electronic Donations @ Sudo Room

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:13:17 CET 2012

Okay Everyone,

I added this to the wiki, and will be building a recycling due-diligence,
checklist before next Wednesday.  I am very busy, so if anyone could help,
that would be great, but if not, I think we have to have that in there.

I put notes that it should be on the agenda to make an official policy
going forward.

-Rusty

--
Cheers,