[sudoroom] Electronic Donations @ Sudo Room

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:25:19 CET 2012

Thanks for the +1... I know people are stoked, but this can be a big issue,
and we should have some sort of list of stuff, and we can approve the list
in next week's meeting.

Also, Can someone get me access to sudo suite so I can edit the wiki?  I'm
going to start the list of what is recylable for free and what is a safer
donation.