[sudoroom] door access circuit hacking tomorrow! (Sunday 1pm)

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sun Nov 25 22:08:24 CET 2012

The launch pads are cheap but closed source. Here is now to get the open
source compiler working

http://hackaday.com/2010/08/11/how-to-launchpad-programming-with-linux/

I'll bring my Arduino Teensy as well. Is there another way to get the
Launchpad programmed under linux?

--Andrew

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:28 AM, Jae Kwon <jkwon.work at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1pm, in oakland sudoroom!
>
> On Nov 24, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Jae Kwon <jkwon.work at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Tomorrow I'll be brining some TI launchpads for us to experiment with.
> If you want to make LEDs blink and motors turn, and make it happen
> remotely, join us!
> > You don't need to bring anything, but it would be nice to have more of:
> >
> > * a laptop
> > * breadboards and electrical hacking tools
> > * an RFID reader and tags, if you can find them
> > * a card swiper, if you have one
> > * stepper motor drivers, arduinos, stepper motors.
> >
> > The point is to make progress towards making that door open remotely.
> We'll hack on it until it works!
> >
> > -  Jae

-------
Andrew Lowe