[sudoroom] door access circuit hacking tomorrow! (Sunday 1pm)

Jae Kwon jkwon.work at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 05:20:34 CET 2012

Tomorrow I'll be brining some TI launchpads for us to experiment with. If you want to make LEDs blink and motors turn, and make it happen remotely, join us!
You don't need to bring anything, but it would be nice to have more of:

* a laptop
* breadboards and electrical hacking tools
* an RFID reader and tags, if you can find them
* a card swiper, if you have one
* stepper motor drivers, arduinos, stepper motors.

The point is to make progress towards making that door open remotely. We'll hack on it until it works!

-  Jae