[sudoroom] intro and an offer

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:35:47 CET 2012

There's a lot of mushroom enthusiasts in the Bay Area. The Bay Area
Mycological Society is a good place to start:

http://bayareamushrooms.org/index.html
http://bayareamushrooms.org/calendar.html

These guys are also housed in West Oakland - 2935 Adeline Street, based on
their Contact page. Might make for a nice field trip:

http://www.themushroomkit.com/

Patrik

>>> www.linkedin.com/in/bethencourt