[sudoroom] Digest Mode?

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:10:43 CET 2012

+1, this is a mandatory feature, and we don't have access to admin at
hackersapces.org

 I know that this was supposed to be mitigated by moving to our
list at sudoroom.org list, but that hasn't been happening.

I'm taking the first step. I am blocking email from
sudoroom at list.hackerspaces.org after this email is sent. You can contact me
at the list that supports digest mode.

Can somebody please edit http://sudoroom.org/contact/ to reflect our
migration?