[sudoroom] electronic access

Jae Kwon jkwon.work at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:31:52 CET 2012

I found this: http://216.171.160.5/media/pdf/2011/AR_AC-ElecOptionsED.pdf

It looks like they have an option for an electric solenoid system for the panic bar.
Whoever made our thing might have options for a solenoid thing as well, or we might already have it installed.
We should figure out who made our panic bar and ask.

I'll try to swing by Tuesday afternoon, unless somebody can figure it out on Monday. Then, call them, or let me know and I'll call them and ask for some info and quote.

Searching for "electric latch retraction kit" yields some results. Another solenoid one costs $400+ dollars.

Remaining questions:

* Are there cheaper solenoid kits?
* Who made our panic bar? (maybe George knows?)