[sudoroom] Glass and Screen Printing

Daniel Finlay somniac at me.com
Mon Nov 19 04:56:07 CET 2012

The emulsion stops being water soluble with UV exposure, so any projectior would have to have UV light in it.

Good thing you didn't grab the emulsion, that stuff has a fairly short shelf life, unless it hasn't been activated yet, but in any case not worth getting into without knowing more of.

Did anyone grab that broken laser-cutter, btw?

-Dan