[sudoroom] 4Chainge & Meetrix - 1pm tomorrow

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Fri Nov 16 00:02:59 CET 2012

Sudo folks -

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a conference call scheduled for tomorrow at 1pm to talk to Mark Gilroy, who is part of an investor group that is interested in funding early stage innovation. Paula Brillson, a tech lawyer with whom I've started to talk about crowd-funding & social entrepreneurship will also be on the call. Their contact info is below. Paula's recent post on Disrupting the NDA may be of interest to many on the list -- http://brillsonlaw.blogspot.com/2012/11/disrupting-nda.html.

They are very interested in Sudo Room and want to know more about it. I'm going to do the call in the common area if anyone else is interested in participating.

-Eddan

-----------

Mark P. Gilroy
President
415-828-9917 C
"delivering SaaS for UC in the Cloud customers"

www.meetrix.us
www.twitter.com/meetrix
www.facebookcom/meetrix

Paula Brillson, Esq