[sudoroom] Donate a Router!

Daniel Finlay somniac at me.com
Thu Nov 15 21:42:14 CET 2012

Well that's great!

I guess I was more operating on the access committee while I was there, didn't open my eyes to the router you brought!

Saturday after the conference I should be spending some time wiring a WAN over into our room, anyone who's good with networking would be welcomed to pitch in to get it running.

Sterling- feel free to bring your router to the space as an alternate/backup, there should be people at the space tomorrow AND Saturday for reasons already shared (TEDx, SudoCon, so there are lots of good reasons to drop by.

-Dan