[sudoroom] Glass and Screen Printing

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:41:53 CET 2012

To comment on the original thread, and no the digression, are you imagining
cut vinyl for the hexagonal window? I volunteered to coordinate signage and
I took a look at the blue awnings last night. There is some room on the
semicircular over-entrace which is vertical. Also There is more canvas
space on the tops of the awnings which can't be seen if standing on the
same side of the street. But are easily visible from the other side of the
street.
In either case I was imagining cut vinyl for both the exterior sign and
your interior decoration. I think Ace Monster Toys has a vinyl cutter.
Otherwise do you know another place to cut vinyl, or were you thinking of a
different material?

Max