[sudoroom] Tokyo -> SUDORoom, direct. [TEDxSeeds livestream Friday]

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:09:13 CET 2012

Hi SUDO'ers,

You're all invited to join a special evening this Friday at SUDOroom, from
5pm to 2am. With a 19-hour time difference, we'll be joining in on
TEDxSeeds, directly from Tokyo (in japanese with live translation).
    We'll be a smaller and diverse crowd. The stage is set for soaking in
inspiration and perspectives, and for good conversations to emerge.

The content of the evening consists of 13 talks and 2 performances. It is
really incredible and speaks for itself (read more: http://bit.ly/tedxseeds).
The 3 I’m most excited about:

   - Hiroshi Ishiguro, roboticist and listed in 2007 by Creators Synectics,
   Inc. as one of the “Top 100 living geniuses in the world”
   - Ko Tar (aka. Dr. Thant Lwin Maung), education revolutionist,
   orthopedic surgeon and an activist for environmental issues in Myanmar. The
   International Herald Tribune cited him as a major force in the recent
   suspension of the Chinese-built dam in northern Myanmar.
   - Daijiro Ohara, typographic artist who hosts workshops on exploring
   ways to detach us from the daily experience of neutral digital lettering,
   and to tune our senses to the rich meaning that letterforms can convey.

Just bring yourself, a smile, food and whatever you prefer to drink
(alcohol is strictly allowed, along with tea and kombucha).

Make a great day!
Morten