[sudoroom] Needs and Existing Materials

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 20:29:01 CET 2012

Howdy all,

We've moved the board room table upstairs, along with the nice green couch.
Further, I've done an audit of the existing materials and came up with some
clear initial needs:

   1. We have 4 large bookshelves in the space (3 are about 9.5" x 48" x
   98" tall and one is wider at about 9.5" x 54" x 98"). However, they don't
   have any shelves. *
   Need:* 18 shelves (plywood?) - (shy of 45.5") x 9" x a reasonable
   thickness*
   Need:* 6 shelves (plywood?) - (shy of 50.5" x 9" x a reasonable thickness
   *
   Need:* Anchors & screws for drywall & studs to secure the shelves
   2. Building Access plan + key/card/pin number device + intercome/buzzer
   for 22nd street entrance. Toni Burrell, who runs the salon just above the
   entrance, wants to go in on a buzzer system.
   3. One of the outlets (along Western wall) does not work, need to
   follow-up with George about checking circuits and getting the outlet on.

More information, including a full list of existing materials:

http://sudoroom.org/wiki/2141_Broadway/Art_Studio

// Matt