[sudoroom] The state of the Pipe Rolls (and of your dues) : November

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at aya.yale.edu
Sat Nov 10 06:47:39 CET 2012

Now that we have decided what we're renting, I'm declaring November dues as
the amount of rent + utilities + 10% of the rest of our standing funds (2
extra months' rent for a total of 3 months' costs) divided by the
membership count of 25.
This comes out to roughly *$80* per person.
As a minimum if this is burdensome to you, let me suggest $60, which is
each person's share of just this month's rent.
If this is not burdensome to you, more will be appreciated to help make up
the inevitable shortfalls.
Generally, we look forward to much reduced dues in the future as we fill up
our standing funds and take in money from sources other than dues such as
the donation campaign / party now brewing.
Payment by check made out to sudo room is preferred. See me in person at
the Wed. 7pm meetings or mail to sudo room, 2135 Broadway, Oakland 94612.
You may also pay by credit card via the wepay widget at sudoroom.org that
Jenny just set up (thanks Jenny) whose money eventually makes it into the
sudoroom account.
thanks && sudo pay --me;
Anthony, Exchequer