[sudoroom] Meta-Organizational Meetup @ 6pm Wednesday

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Fri Nov 9 22:29:18 CET 2012

Hi all!

Sudo Room has a visiting Danish Kaos Pilot, Frederik, who's interested in
working with us on our organizational process as part of his 'process'
project for the program.

We've just sat down and sussed out the details - essentially an open-ended
facilitation consisting of a group meeting (which I'm proposing to be
before our next meeting, starting at 6pm on Wednesday), private interviews
with those who'd like to be involved, and a workshop presentation at the
end of the month.

If interested, please let me know asap and/or just show up at 6pm this
Wednesday :)

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net