[sudoroom] [!] Lease Dissent -- Please Voice Final Concern

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 04:51:40 CET 2012

Hi,

Sorry I'm not there, just exhausted and hungry and still home.
Consensus seems like a cumbersome process.  As one of the people who
voted yes to both scenarios, I don't want to try and change everyone's
mind about keeping the downstairs too.  It's fine to just let it go.
If other people want to rent it privately and share the rent, please
talk to me about it.  If we get enough people we could keep it as a
small gallery.  Maybe we could get the rent reduced or else the
signage removed.

Tracy