[sudoroom] Fwd: BUDGET VOTE: Future Space in this Budget!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:14:54 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you won't be able to make it tonight but would like
to vote on the budget for next month to determine what space sudo room
leases, please vote in the online poll here: *
http://www.rationalsurvey.com/s/6229*
*
*
All the details of the budget, etc. are below. In short, there are 2
office space ($1900/mo). In the poll, you can vote for either option, for
both (if you would be fine with both options), or for neither (if you want
to stay with the current spaces, box office + orange closet downstairs).

Tonight we will look at the poll and do an in-person vote as well.
According to our compact, we need consensus on the budget, so bring any
questions, concerns, etc. tonight.

Let's get this done! Tomorrow we could have a real space :D

- Marina