[sudoroom] Art Murmur this Friday 6-10 pm

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Fri Nov 2 23:46:28 CET 2012

Oakland's Art Murmur: Now a Roar?

Listen to the Interview on KQED radio: http://www.kqed.org/a/forum/R201211011030
Guests:
Danielle Fox, executive director of Oakland Art Murmur and owner of Slate Contemporary Gallery in Oakland
Eric Arnold, member of the communications team for Oakland's First Fridays, which organizes the vendors, performance artists and other events outside of the art galleries; freelance photojournalist
Samee Roberts, director of cultural arts and marketing for the City of Oakland