[sudoroom] ML Classes at Noisebridge

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Thu Nov 1 23:00:49 CET 2012

Hi sudoroom! I've been teaching classes in machine learning at
Noisebridge off and on for a few years now. I wanted to extend an
invitation to vote on the next class that I'll teach, hence the
forwarded email below. At some point in the future it'd be cool to
teach a class at sudoroom, does your space have the facilities
(projector and whiteboard) to do so?

 mike

Noisebridge Machine Learning: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning