[sudoroom] Sudo Sudoroom * Proposal

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 17:17:38 CET 2012

Anthony the Psychic mentioned to me that he would be willing to
contribute to keep us connected to his downstairs building because he
likes us there.  I suggested he could get on the discussion list.
There is also the possibility of reclaiming the box office space later
when we can better afford it, or of just using it for Art Murmur
(unless someone else rents it out).  The community room is probably
still going to be an option for Art Murmur shows and events via
Anthony.  He has been having a hard time finding artists to show there.

Tracy