[sudoroom] Sudo Room Fundraiser!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:51:11 CEST 2012

Agreed, that is funny GATTACA missed the mark, I just went to a Hacks and
Hackers event yesterday about drones for news outlets where the panelists
admitted the limiting factors are (beyond safety and regulations) the
software for aerospace engineering, and weight of hardware! That also
reminds me of another film suggestion:

Metropolis - Very classic in terms of theorizing the future.

GATTACA would be especially fun for a bio-theme screening, but definitely a
dry/dramatic/serious film. Any other backers for it?

We can also do more of these in the future as a part of Sudo Room, or
possibly through Techliminal if Anca's on board!

// Matt