[sudoroom] Sudo Room Fundraiser!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:06:17 CET 2012

Hey Folks,

Anca has offered Techliminal up to host a Sudo Room fundraiser in April!
The date on the table is Friday, April 27th. The concept is to hold a
speaking engagement, as previously discussed. If anyone has persons they'd
like to recommend, please share and we'll reach out to them. I'd like to
reach out to Mitch Altman as he was previously mentioned and at workshop
weekend, we had a great conversation about the relevance of hackerspaces
today, and I think further discussion to this end is in order.

The fall-back, or maybe complementary program, is to host a Film Screening
of some hacker/geek/relevant film!

Please respond with ideas / questions.

// Matt