[sudoroom] Volunteer for Workshop Weekend

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:08:36 CET 2012

Hey Folks!

Is anyone interested in putting on a special Sudo Room workshop on Sunday
11:30am - 1pm?? The slot is the last one available and I'm up for
any/everything! Check out the current list here
https://whatwillyoulearn.com/catalog and ask yourself, "What's missing?"
Maybe we could do a food-related thing since it's a lunch time slot.

Also, if you want to volunteer, you should probably let JD and Gil know
soon!

I'm going try to volunteer Sunday, I can't make it on Saturday.

// Matt