[sudoroom] Art Murmur

Troy Massey ecoeconomist11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:44:58 CEST 2012

contact Rock Paper Scissors art collective (volunteer run)
at 22nd and Telegraph Oakland

they can help you create a quilt
to with their sewing machines

(i have a miniture $15 one if you need it)

and can direct you to getting on the list for art murmur and collaborate with

www.rpscollective.org

www.oaklandartmurmur.org

Live
Love